Sunday, November 28, 2004

I am apparently Linus

gif
Linus Van Pelt inspired the term "security
blanket" with his classic pose. He is the
intellectual of the gang, and flabbergasts his
friends with his philosophical revelations and
solutions to problems. He suffers abuse from
his big sister, Lucy, and the unwanted
attentions of Charlie Brown's little sister,
Sally. He is a paradox: despite his age, he can
put life into perspective while sucking his
thumb. He knows the true meaning of Christmas
while continuing to believe in the Great
Pumpkin.


Which Peanuts character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

My thanks and amusement to JasonK for pointing me at this one. I don't take many online quizzes. I took one to see which Batman villain I was, and apparently I'm the Joker. I took one to see which country I am, and apparnetly I'm Canada (on the State quiz I think I was either Rhode Island or Washington, can't remember).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home