Tuesday, December 21, 2004

National Treasure

Possibly one of the best movies I've seen in a while. The clues were very clever, and the writers have obviously done a lot of research into American history. My father says it was very indicative of The Da Vinci Code. I wouldn't know, as I have yet to buy or read said fad book. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel is the current novel holding my attention at the moment. That and re-reading Powers. Not to mention Exalted: The Fair Folk.

I am additionally considering making an issue of Project Beowulf every odd week, and a progressive 7r4d3m4rk story every even week. We're gonna see. I'm just getting kicked around by scheduling at the moment. On an interesting note, PB #1 is now at nearly 9000 words. It'll be ten thousand before I'm done. I'm pondering, thus, trying to put out 10000 words of 7r4d3m4rk every even week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home