Monday, January 16, 2006

Not only am I sinner, I'm also a godless bourgoise pig

The Communists slipped fliers under my door.

I have a question to the Communist party:

We have not had a single working Communist state on Earth that had more than a hundred people. Every other Communist state has had some of the most startling human rights abuses to occur in the years following the end of WWII.

USSR, People's Republic of China, North Korea? Not exactly good arguments for the viability of Communism, people.

What was really funny was the flier had, on the front, something about democracy. Like how Communism would advocate democracy. Scratching my head on that one.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think the economy is bad and social stratification is slowly destroying mankind. I believe that the only way to save humanity and raise it up to the peak of its perfection is responsible anarchy (NOT an oxymoron)...

...but its been pretty well proven that Communism doesn't work.

Sorry, guys. I just can't bring myself to vote pinko this year. Better luck next time.

(also, refer back to "BEWARE THE COMMUNIST, CHILDREN!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home