Monday, February 28, 2005

Par-TAY!

One of the neighbours hired me on Saturday to help cater a party she was holding for her husband's 50th birthday. I got me $10 an hour, with transportation paid for, for basically just making sure that the food was out on the table and there was enough booze out and open. It was a pretty sweet deal. Very little work on my part, and everyone was quite happy.

But something weird happened. I met a guy who was good friends a few years back with my boss. Now, Franco Augustino seems to know like half the people who are anyone in Toronto, by some weird restaraunteur's Correspondence magic I have yet to learn. So its statistically impossible that I'd never meet anyone who knew him. But someone who know him quite well...well that's really something. So now I have a business card for this individual, and will give it to my boss, who I hope will be very pleased. Said individual is also going to say good things about my catering skills. I am content.

Also, I handed in my essay on Saturday morning, so I only lost 5% off it. Not too shabby. I often forget how much I enjoy analyzing poetry. I just know so much stuff that its quite fun to pick out the little references.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of child health plus ny
.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Bloggy said...

I really liked your page and it is related to 14k gold watch, until next time!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home