Monday, February 21, 2005

Because my name is just so godamned cool...

Thanks to Strict31 for pointing out this to me today.

"After careful consideration, Freedom Force is pleased to welcome the latest member of the team... The Bard!

The Bard was submitted by Richard Iacono who walks away with his very own copy of Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich and a personalized sketch from character designer, Robb Waters. As if being able to say that your creation made it into a game wasn't enough. "

So apparently I got my wish. I'm a superhero now. Now I will spend years informing people that I was using this name first, before the game came out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Also, I want to download the demo! The first game was sooo cool! And now they're fighting Nazis!

Must... resist... temptation...

3:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home