Sunday, June 05, 2005

Bizarro Am Liking Bard Much

I got two of my letters published over at Superdickery.com. Apparently I am Bizarro's new friend.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Next Gorilla Grodd will be asking to make friends after that beating I gave him as The Shroud. Or I'll be getting some White Martians trying to crash at my place after they get out of that Go'Haran prison that Kishar Sen put them in. And those fuckers don't clean up after themselves.

See, the real problem with Bizarro is that he often blows shit up without really realizing it. He's like Superman without the conscious thought of how much collateral damage he's causing. Plus...y'know...he tends to think that the proper place for a human heart is OUTSIDE the body.

...I should submit a Bizarro story to DC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home