Saturday, June 11, 2005

Photographic Art

Scanned in some of my black and white photographic art tonight. I say "photographic art" to differentiate it from the shots I take when I'm on vacation. These were staged shots where I got my friends to dress up and pose just right. Great thing about having decent looking friends with good costumes: I don't have to pay people to pose.

I'll be uploading and posting them tomorrow. I think Ian is actually in most of them. The man's one of my best friends. We're on such a close wavelength sometimes it ain't funny. Always great to hang around with, and totally supportive of me when I was doing my photography projects. Plus he has some great costumes that he wore.

So yes...on Saturday there will be photos and commentary. Huzzah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home