Friday, August 05, 2005

Script progress

Well, I'm about halfway through the first issue of SUICIDE YAKUZA. Which means its about time that I dig out my big of pulp cliches and throw one of them in. Probably either having the main character murder someone, or get the shit kicked out of him for reasons that only become clear in later issues.

In other news, I am having a boring day. I spent about 20 or 30 minutes playing flash animation games like "Chainsaw the Children" and its lovechild, "Father and Son" (or whatever the hell its called). The second game is, by far, the most amusing. And surprisingly interactive. You can hit, throw, or destroy most of the environment that isn't a wall or a background, and while you can't interact with cars, they can interact with you. The game has a suprising number of moves that your character can perform, especially give that there are four movement buttons and only two combat buttons. Its all about the timing.

I think I'm going to go the franchised Irish pub for dinner tonight. Becuase I'm feeling too lethargic to haul myself down to the Eagle and the Child, and not quite adventurous enough to try the gastronomic delights of Lebanese food. I think I may also go see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".

In the next few days there will be pictures of Oxford. PREPARE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home