Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My current reading list:

Not including the two novels a week I need to read for school:

The Scar (by China Mielville) [already about a third of the way through, but stopped becuase of massive other reading]
Incubus Dreams (by Laurell K. Hamilton) [just came out in paperback, I'll read it becuase its an Anita Blake novel...I have not heard good things however]
The Gods of Mars (by Edgar Rice Burroughs)
A Warlord of Mars (by Edgar Rice Burroughs)
The Return of Tarzan (by Edgar Rice Burroughs) [noticing a trend yet?]
Double Solitaire (by Melinda Snodgrass) [Wild Cards novel 10]
Declare (by Tim Powers)
Elric of Melnibone (by Michael Moorcock)
Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency (by Douglas Adams)
Further readings from: The Illustrated Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conana Doyle) [an on again, off again book that I've read everywhere, including the UK...what fond memories I have of reading those stories in main dining area of the Eagle and the Child...]

My reading has pretty much been set, lol. Ah well. At least I'm well stocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home