Sunday, February 11, 2007

All Hail My 1AP of Regeneration!

Leg's better. It healed. I don't tend to injure permanently, at least not seriously. I expect that I will get arthritis in my shoulder, the one I dislocated and relocated in the same 10 second period (impact with concrete, ow); the knee that the cab hit; probably in those fingers I sprained when I was a kid. Arthritis runs in the family, so I expect to be hunched over and accurately predicting the weather in the next decade or two.

As is, the knee is pretty much healed. Stairs are still a bit of an issue, but not nearly as much as they were a few days ago. Haven't needed the cane since a week ago, so THAT'S a plus, though I'll still be using it today since tonight is Hamilton Mage, and my PC uses a cane. Becuase his knee...yes, his LEFT knee...got blown out in a magical accident.

So yes. All hail my 1AP of Regeneration.

And remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you healing.

Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home