Thursday, November 30, 2006

They Fight Crime!

Found this site again today. I thought I'd share some of my favourite little vignettes with all of you before I went off to class.

He's a genetically engineered assassin in a wheelchair. She's an elegant wisecracking soap star who don't take no shit from nobody. They fight crime!

They just don't build genetically engineered assasins like they used to. For some reason I keep imagining that his better half is Queen Latifa. I really don't know why.

He's a sword-wielding zombie waffle chef from the 'hood. She's a man-hating French-Canadian pearl diver on the trail of a serial killer. They fight crime!

Well, its a good thing that he's a dead man, becuase otherwise this might get messy. Wait a second. Zombies. Around waffles. No, no its already messy. I hope she finds that serial killer soon, it might be the only way to save people form dead-flesh related poisoning.

He's an immortal Amish cowboy who knows the secret of the alien invasion. She's an artistic hypochondriac detective who hides her beauty behind a pair of thick-framed spectacles. They fight crime!

...I'm sorry, I just can't think of anything clever to say here. It speaks for itself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that was a kickass site :p (well, it still is a kickass site but you get what I mean) Sorry I had to bail on you and the others last Sunday. I'll be able to stay way later after the next upcoming game in December! ;)

-Frank/Dario

1:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home