Sunday, July 16, 2006

Too Bloody Hot

Its 94F outside. That's 4.6F away from human core temperature.

That's too fucking hot. Too fucking hot by far.

On the upside, I traded in the CDs that I won at the Vic Halloween party last October to a used DVD/CD store the other day. Got $77 in credit, no tax.

So what'd I do?

I went hog wild.

-The Die Hard Collection (2-disc sets of Die Hard 1, Die Hard 2, and Die Hard with A Vengeance)
-Smallville, Season 1
-Masters of the Universe (the old, cheesy, campy live action movie. A cartoon character in massive power armor being called "Man-At-Arms" is one thing...but an old skinny guy in a suit of armor that looks like it came from the rubbish heap of "Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future" is another thing entirely)
-Kill Bill, Volume 2 (something I've been wanting to get for a while)
-Ghost (big fan of that movie, was the impetus for an Orpheus adventure I ran)
-Wild Wild West (I love that movie...)

All in all, things are going pretty well. Got a new friend I'm having fun chatting with regularly online, which is always good.

Now comes the 6 day week. And I don't get to go to Mage tonight. Bah.

Bring on the public spectacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home