Sunday, April 08, 2007

I can tell its Easter, my essay has risen from the dead

"He died upon the cross, I thought that I was free
Finally people would get to
know me for me
This was my big chance to
finally get ahead
The next thing you know
he's rising from the dead"

-Jesus' Brother Bob, The Arrogant Worms

I can tell its Easter. My Anthropology paper has risen from the dead. Not only that, just like good old Josha bar Jehova (remind me some time to tell you about the weird pitch and ideas I put together for a P.I. comic set in Florida called "Joshua B.R. Java: Messiah For Hire"), its not only alive again...its BIGGER than before. It went from a dinky little slightly confused 300 word introduction to a whopping, slightly grandiose, 700 word intro. To a paper that is no longer than 3000 words. That's right, boils and ghouls, Uncle Bard's writing an introduction that is, theoretically, nearly 1/3rd of his paper. I am a bad bad man who has read too many anthropology journal entries.

Ah well. I'll trim it down come Monday.

I leave you with another humorous Jesus quote, this time courtesy of Paul di Fillipo's run on Top Ten:

"LET HE WHO HAS THE NERVE THROW THE FIRST PUNCH!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home