Monday, April 02, 2007

Stuff

Girlfriend is going home for...an extended period. We're not sure how long. As long as it takes, really. Won't go into why, but suffice to say we're still together...just seperated by a couple provinces for a while. I totally understand why she's going, and I support her for it. But...its still tough, emotionally I guess.

This whole romance thing has been pretty fast. We started dating at the very end of October, on Halloween no less, and things have gone pretty well. I never really thought it was possible to love someone this much, or this quickly...or for them to love me back equally. But that's how love is, I guess. Sneaks up on you.

So this week will be the last time I see her for a while. Then it'll just be email, IMs, and the occasional incredibly short phone call. And, eventually, she'll be back, and then we'll see how things go from there.

Love's a funny thing, love is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home