Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad Signs

Is it a bad sign when you feel best slumped in a chair, moaning the words "braaaaaiiiiinnnns" over and over again?

I am ill. Probably flu. We'll see how I feel tomorrow, which may determine whether or not I still have a job by Tuesday. If I'm vomitting and too delerious/weak to get out of bed...well, the chef might have to cook lunch himself. Cuz there's no way in hell that I can go to work while under the "once per year bug" (named after the fact that I only become ill once per year...and it wipes me out for 1-3 days).

That is all.

I expect kinky nurses to be sent to my door at someone else's expense. Failing that, please send flowers to the funeral.

If you hear about a zombie plague in Toronto, I was probably Patient Z. Just nuke the site from orbit...its the only way to be sure.

Excelsior!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling down, man. I've got a bit of a sore throat, myself.

I've got to get back in touch with you soon. We should talk for a while, catch up and such.

6:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home