Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chasing the Muse...now in video!

Chasing the Muse can now be found in video format on Blip!

I sat down, considered things, and rolled out a video for Nash last night in which I announced my plans for The Deadliest Badass and Warning! Readers Advisory!. Still fiddling around with things, need better equipment and software. Still, its a step in the right direction.

So stay tuned for more stuff since...well, once I figure out how to do some screen captures and fiddling with images (finally, a use for my other laptop that basically just runs Photoshop) I think I'll start producing content for WRA. Some of my prospective participants have been emailed about TDB, and I hope to hear back from them soon so we can start talking plans.

I try to never do anything small. Even if I fail, I fail spectacularly and in ways that are entertaining to passersby. If you're going to shoot for the stars, aim in a direction that blows up something expensive in case you miss.

Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home