Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Filthy Monkey, It Plans (again)

I won't be going to see Warren Ellis live on stage tonight, despite him giving a talk only a few blocks away from my residence. That's becuase I work on Thursdays. Ain't life a bitch.

On the upside, I WILL be going to see him at the Toronto Comic Con this weekend. Where he will be giving a speech, as will Brian Michael Bendis (Powers) and Bill Willingham (Fables). I will also hopefully get my copies of Absolute Planetary, The Powers Scriptbook, and Fables: Legends in Exile signed. Also planning to print out the screenshot I have of Warren's old blogpage where he posted the picture of me dressed as Rebus/The Invisible Man from Halloween, with the caption "The Filthy Monkey, It Plans".

I'm actually kind of hoping that Ray Fawkes is going to be there. Haven't seen him in months.

I am currently enjoying a veal and grilled zucchini sandwhich, courtesy of...well...me. It is good. There will also be chocolate cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home