Wednesday, July 06, 2005

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus College has decided that they will not be offering internet access to the Study Abroad program students this summer.

I could fucking cry, swear to god. Now I'm going to have to fight off 60 other students for the right to use one of four computer terminals to check my email, or pay some cafe in town to use THEIR terminals.

Thank god my father thought to get me a USB stick. Its going to be my only contact with the outside world.

Welcome to the summer from hell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, man! And hey, it's only six weeks! It won't last forever.

Plus, you'll be in swinging England! Who needs teh intarweb?

Alternately: Do what Ellis does and moblog from the pub!

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home