Monday, July 11, 2005

And now for something completly different...

It figures. I can't do just one project at a time. Excelsior has stalled out till I can figure out the pacing for the first issue. Doing some on again-off again work on a Western script in manga style, which is also stalling out every few pages as I try to grip my mind around typical manga panel structure. Also doing some work on a new PB story that I've had in my head since Thursday. I'd been playing around with the idea of doing a Beowulf story that was solid counter-terrorism, which was always designed to be the group's secondary objective, but I didn't want to set it in America with Kane, Sanderson, and Whitaker. And I disliked my Russian idea because using Kane as a POV character for it just seemed...I dunno. Forced.

Yeah, its kind've tasteless. But it's provided some good idea fodder, and an interesting way of looking at PB calling up a group of agents who are on the inactive roster list because their powers aren't suited to fighting RNIs wherever they may rear their ugly heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home