Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Further Funding From the Phoenix Foundation

My laptop must have taken a jolt today, because the POWER button came loose in its housing and got permanently stuck in the "ON" position. Which resulted in my laptop overheating and draining its battery while I THOUGHT it was on Hibernate.

Got home. Had a rough few minutes of jiggling at it with a jewler's screwdriver before it finally got popped back into shape. Its still pretty loose. I'm not sure WHY it was built so loose to begin with. If it messes up again I'll probably just fix some tape over it to keep it where it ought be.

Still not 100% sure how this happened, though.

...but still. Cue the 2 minute opening credits sequence.


Post a Comment

<< Home