Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The long long way of things

I am now fully moved in. Tables, chairs, couch, bookshelves, etc. Everything.

New printer. New laptop. Still have the old laptop, been transferring things over. I think its going to become my travelling laptop, moving from city to city as I go. Slowly downloading new programs that I need to run things onto the new laptop. Vista is annoying the crap out of me, but I'm adapting.

Life is...going. Working about 45-50 hours a week on average, 6 days a week (unfortunately), with 3 nights off a week, plus Saturday mornings/afternoons, Sundays off.

I learned that I have 140 cubic feet of books. This is kind of scary.

Trying to diet. Working out for about 80-90 minutes a day, 3-4 days a week, both in the condo and in the gym-type area downstairs. Just started recently, don't know how things are going ton go that way, but I NEED to lose weight. So...working on it.

Fetch story is slowly getting written. Been very distracted lately, what with work and slowly moving stuff in. All going well, I should have the plastic storage bins out of here by next week, and have the bar put in. And that should pretty much be it. I cannot believe this is the same place I bought back in April. It looks TOTALLY different with the furniture in it and the pictures hanging. I am VERY happy with it.

Still. Been unsure of what to do with all my "free time". Working out downstairs is one of the few things TO do on the nights I'm off work. I just feel kind of...closed in, bored but not having anything to DO. I miss school in that way. At least there there were ALWAYS things to do. I'm watching WAY too much TV. Blah.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home