Thursday, February 03, 2005

I am now 21

Yeah. It's midnight. I've now survived 21 rotations of the Earth. 3 cycles of 7 years. I am now legal to drink in the US. If I had really wanted, I could have taken a bus at around 10pm to New York state that would have crossed the border at around midnight. This is useless information.

Anyway, so now I'll enjoy some beer and chocolate cake, then go to bed. Then tomorrow I'll have a sushi lunch with my father, and go home and have a really nice dinner out, and presents. Then, the week after next, I'll be in British Columbia seeing the rest of my family (as well as JasonK, who's decided to visit).

All is well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! 21!

It's all down hill from there, I'm sorry to say...

- jason

12:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home