Monday, May 16, 2005

I found my frelling sunglasses

I'm photo sensitive, visually speaking. Not really to anything else but sunlight, but bright sunlight basically sends me stumbling around. Which is why my sunglasses are as dark as Hakim Optical is legally allowed to make them.

So when I lost them last Wednesday after work, it was tragic. Thankfully this weekend was very overcast, so I didn't really need them. Today I found them...Rich, owner of the Comic Connection, the local comic store, had found them after I bought my books last Wednesday. And he gave them back to me today when I came in to pick up a copy of Jinx by Brian Michael Bendis.

So I have sunglasses again, without having to shell out nearly a hundred bucks for new ones. Thank. Fucking. God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home