Saturday, July 23, 2005

Rule Britannia (second try)

I just lost a 1000+ word post.

This is the third time this has happened to me since I started this blog.

Summary:

I am on a computer at the farm. It will not open my webmail. There is some small hope that the dialup modem on my laptop is still functional after the events of the power surge that occured during AlexanderLambert's visit in February. If so, I may be able to cable my laptop into the internet, and thus have sanity restored.

Ed, Bryan, RyanW, Jenn, TPO Emma, Gabe, Amanda, and anyone else on the White Wolf chats that reads my blog, please advise everyone else that I may not be able to access my email until Friday. I will notify once I know for sure.

I will arrive in Oxford on Friday, and will have some internet access then. Hopefully full, and I WILL find an internet cafe if all else fails, by hook or by crook, my hand to God.

I have a number of witty blog posts archived on my laptop from the last week or so. I shall try to ensure that they are posted soon.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got nothing much to say other than "hey." So, "hey."

Enjoy Angle-land!

3:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek, as you requested, posted on WoDPlayers and WoDAsst about your lack of email access before Friday, July 29.

7:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, take care and try to retain your sanity. I know precisely how tough it can be to be lose internet access, so you have my sympathies.

7:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home